2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

The Law of Deliberate Creation

Welcome to the 7-Day Vice Freedom Challenge and congratulations on saying yes to your
amazing future. You’re joining thousands of people around the world who are ready to transform their lives by letting go of a negative habit or vice – what you don’t want – and bringing in what you do want.
Day 2 – January 2, 2018
Day 2 of The Vice Freedom Challenge
Law of Deliberate Creation
Affirmation: I open to receive the divine seeds of inspiration that brings optimism, hope, and faith. I trust I have everything I need, and every moment.
Day 1 – January 1, 2018
Day 1 of The Vice Freedom Challenge
Law of Attraction
Affirmation: I allow myself to have more than I ever dreamed possible.
New Year’s Eve Meditation – December 31, 2017
Release 2017 and create 2018 with the energy you want to experience!
Discover a habit that holds you back from your unlimited nature, and join me for the Vice Challenge over the next 7 days!
Affirmation: I am open to receive Divine (add your essence word for the new year).
https://www.christywhitman.com/quantumsuccess/7-day-vice-freedom-replays/

No comments:

Post a Comment