2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Human Design Study Vacation

image
In these times of cyberspace learning and communicating,

I am holding a space for you personally, aura to aura,as you take the next steps in your journey living as yourself.

Projectors: this is a special invitation for you!
Generators: Are you responding yes with your sacral voice?
Manifestors and Reflectors: I can provide you with guidance
As most of us live isolated from others with this knowledge. I am here to offer you a chance for a study vacation in one of the most interesting places in the US Southwest.
Be my house guest in a tranquil desert  mountain environment, where I have lived for the past 20 years.

 Immerse Yourself in the Living Your Design Course

 12 study hours in 3 or 4 days
I also offer to mentor your Self Studies in this home environment with new input and encouragement.
Most of all I welcome you as a friend ready for the most exciting and challenging experiment and experience.
GeJay Wagner
http://www.humandesignstudyvacation.com/?inf_contact_key=5d488f232c67551ce0884289c5f58319088b56b1da54cd1c3aeb80b7b78ff207

No comments:

Post a Comment