2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2018

Done For You!


Most folks know that I’m an award-winning video producer, editor and visual graphics pro…

image
I can take not-so-great footage and make it shine. I’m even pretty good with animation and motion graphics (i.e. AfterEffects!)
But what you may not know is that I’m also a very experienced copywriter, email marketing expert, and web page creator. (It comes with the territory after doing online marketing for 12 years!)
So, when you work one-on-one with me in my VIP programs, you get awesome videos that drive ROI, PLUS… access too my experience and expertise in ALL these other areas. For example, I can:
  • Write your emails and design your email marketing campaign (I write ALL my own emails and some for my clients!)
  • Create a gorgeous landing page or sales page for you (with video!)
  • Help you build your signature product, course or video series
  • Produce Facebook and Instagram video ads for you
  • Help you create an online course or webinar
  • I can even plan and manage your overall marketing plan and help you execute it, from email auto-responders to social media
So, essentially it’s Video, PLUS a whole lot more!
And… if you’re struggling with ANY of these platforms, I can get you unstuck fast! I’m an expert in:
  • LeadPages
  • WebinarJam
  • Thinkific
  • Facebook Live
  • YouTube
  • Final Cut Pro
  • Canva
  • Adobe AfterEffects
  • Infusionsoft
So if you’re fed up and frustrated with online marketing, and all the confusing tools that go with it, reach out to me at vip@loubortone.com, or check out my unique “Big Picture” coaching and Done-For-You program at: https://loubortone.lpages.co/megaplan/
I’ve only got 3 slots available for the rest of the year!
https://loubortone.lpages.co/megaplan/

No comments:

Post a Comment