2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Virtual Doctors Night Out with Dr. Kellyann


During this time of uncertainty, it's essential to take control of your health and build up your
armor. I've fortunate to be surrounded by friends in the medical and wellness community who are at the top of their field. I'm happy to bring them right to your living room.

Every Monday and Wednesday night, I will host a Virtual Dr's Night Out. Won't you join me? Bring a friend or make it a date night. Grab a cup of hot lemon water, bone broth, or tea and join us for a fun educational night in. Staying informed will get us all through this epidemic because, indeed, we are all in this together.

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/8415861360613/WN_-iQfyqCNSOuCB5ldL94VlQ?utm_campaign=%231%20What%27s%20Your%20Fav%20Sale%20%2B%20Recipe%20%2B%20VDNO&utm_medium=email&utm_source=content&_ke=eyJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJzaHV0YWxldmFAZ21haWwuY29tIiwgImtsX2NvbXBhbnlfaWQiOiAiUUVEazRxIn0%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment