2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

Turning wounds into power


Looking back at my own life, I see that I haven’t done that well in following my own

advice since I kept repeating the same mistakes all over again. Until one day, I discovered the shamanic cosmology. 


Nothing that needs to hide in the dark has an authentic power of its own.

Judeo-Christian mythology postulates the existence of an independent evil that is always going to try having us for lunch. The shamans say, “Wait a minute. There is nothing in the cosmos that isn’t part of the divine.” Evil exists, but only in the hearts of men and women.


Shamans focus on practicing peace, on creating beauty, and on an understanding that it’s in the dark, rich and feminine places that we find the greatest treasures. This is what the shamans call the uhu pacha – “the lower world” – the collective unconscious that Carl Jung spoke about.


During this unique time, we are being asked to confront the shadows we’ve banished into the lower world, individually AND as a collective. 
This is why I created a completely free online training called "Healing the Dark Side" that includes shamanic wisdom I have gained over the past 30 years.


https://products.thefourwinds.com/healing-the-dark-side-free?r_done=1 

No comments:

Post a Comment