2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Harnessing the Power of Evolutionary Dynamics

During the event, Ken shared many ways you can understand and harness the hidden
forces of evolution to accelerate your own personal growth and development… 
He explored how you can utilize that ability to increase your impact and make a more profound contribution to the world.
Ken also answered many fascinating questions sent in by our global community and made some exciting announcements about the upcoming Evolutionary Dynamics Advanced Training that begins next month! 
Here are a few messages we've received from our global community about the event:
"Dear Ryan – thanks so much for explaining what was what in terms of time and place on the call. Was glad to know it was a live call! The session with Ken as always was very helpful and inspiring. After all these years of first reading his book “A Theory of Everything” I feel like I am finally ‘getting it’ in a profound if not practical way."
~ Carolyn
"Hi Ryan, I felt so alive listening to you and Ken talk about Evolutionary Dynamics. I have followed Ken's work for some time. I am having experiences of deep love and gratitude that have me feeling awake and aware. Others say I glow. I definitely feel like my inner light is turned on. I am interested in taking this course so I can be of further assistance in our time of personal and planetary transformation."
~ Ellen
https://evolutionarydynamics.net/pc-special/

No comments:

Post a Comment