2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

LEARN THE GREATEST MARKETING TOOL YOU CAN HAVE IN YOUR ARSENAL

Not many people enjoy speaking on stage ...


But here’s what Warren Buffett has to say about it:

“You can improve your personal value by 50% just by learning communication skills - public speaking.”

He’s absolutely right.

A large part of my business success came from my ability to get on stage and give a valuable talk. 

It’s been one of those priceless skills I’ve learned that continues to pay dividends still to this day. 

And it’s why I want to let you know that Pete Vargas - one of the best “stage” mentors in the nation - has just released a second training on how to speak on stage to advance your business goals. 

This one is on how to build your “Signature Talk.”

You can check it out for free here:

Your Signature “Talk”


https://onehourlaunchworkshop.com/braid/?inf_contact_key=2e13628fdd683e0fb7934d55f25f6571158597862cf838014cad3e3d93c9562f&affiliate=349

No comments:

Post a Comment