2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2019

Making Money Easy program


Ready to pocket that extra money you know you’d have if only you paid more attention to
where your money goes…?
Thinking 2019 will actually be THE year you will get your money under control?
Considering joining the Making Money Easy program?
But maybe you're not sure if it's the right fit. I’ve been bombarded with questions this last 24 hours, so I’m thinking there's a good chance I haven't answered all of your questions yet either.
Here are some answers to the most common questions I’ve been getting (and I answer more questions, including how to get your partner on board, here)…
Q1. How does Making Money Easy work?
It's an 5-week interactive program where you get a simple step-by-step plan to look at your money, track it, and find ways to keep and save more of it -- every single month. Each Monday, you’ll receive access to our membership site (so proud of this program!) with an easy-to-follow audio/transcript/workbook combo, live video, or details to speak with me live to get your specific questions answered.
Given how busy I know you are, everything is downloadable and easy to access from your computer or your phone. You’ll feel fully supported and excited to take action, aided by my collection of must-have templates, checklists, and cheat sheets.
Q2. How is this different from other money programs and books?
The problem with most money advice is this: it's confusing, hard to stick with, and you have no one to check-in with along the way. It may be great advice, but it's rarely put together into something you can actually use. Making Money Easy is a simple step-by-step fully-supported SYSTEM. It’s designed to fit in with your daily life, not give you a ton of extra work. (Plus, I’ve read all that stuff so you don’t have to.)
Q3. Do I get to ask questions if I get stuck or fall behind?
Absolutely! This is essential for you to get results.
We will have several opportunities throughout the program to connect: (1) Access to the private Making Money Programs community, so you can get feedback throughout and never miss a beat. (2) An open Group Coaching and Q+A call led directly by me, where you can ask me anything and learn from other’s challenges (so it can be even easier for you); and (3) If you are a couple in a relationship, then you will have a brand new option to add on 2 LIVE trainings to support you as a couple to get your communication AND money management in partnership -- full scoop here!
Q4. I don’t have extra money, so how am I going to pay for this?
Let me answer this by asking you a question: What if you find an extra $700 per month? You make a 1-time investment in this, and then every month, you’re enjoying the spoils. I have a number of clients who made back their money before they even finished the program.
If you needed $500 for a car repair, you’d find it. Consider this the financial repair you’ve wanted, and once you invest in it, then your money can even pay you back 2x, 5x, or 10x over the next year. (I’ll bet your car repairs don’t do that!) And really, if you don’t do this now, then things just aren’t going to get better on their own. Let me help you off the financial treadmill…
If you're still not sure where the money will come from, or are on the fence if this is right for you, I’ve answered more questions right on the invitation page -- or just shoot my team an email now at info@ownyourmoney.com to set up a quick chat.
Making Money Easy enrollment closes in ~48 hours -- THIS Friday January 25th (and it hasn’t been open since 2015 so jump in now)!
https://ownyourmoney.lpages.co/easy/?inf_contact_key=8386ee69a7db82580fe663753fb7d4d7680f8914173f9191b1c0223e68310bb1

No comments:

Post a Comment