2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2019

the roadmap to radically transform your life

This course is the culmination of my own experience and over 15 years of research--
learning from doctors, experts, and survivors who've healed naturally--and from personally coaching hundreds of cancer patients one-on-one.

I've taken the most effective healing strategies that worked for me and many people I know, and organized them into a simple straightforward plan for you to follow.

SQUARE ONE is normally a paid program, but starting August 13th I'm putting all 10 video modules online for FREE for 10 days. 

Here’s the free screening schedule: 

Aug 13: Module 1 - First Things First
Aug 14: Module 2 - Why You Have Cancer & How to Eliminate the Causes
Aug 15: Module 3 - The Anti-Cancer Diet (Part 1)
Aug 16: Module 4 - The Anti-Cancer Diet (Part 2) 
Aug 17: Module 5 - How to Detoxify Your Body & Environment
Aug 18: Module 6 - How to Eliminate Stress & Heal Your Heart 
Aug 19: Module 7 - The Importance of Spiritual Healing 
Aug 20: Module 8 - How Exercise & Rest Activate Healing 
Aug 21: Module 9 - Cancer Healing Herbs, Teas & Supplements 
Aug 22: Module 10 - How to Test & Monitor Your Progress

Each Module goes live at 9PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) and will be available to watch for 24 hours until the next Module goes live. I'll send you emails daily during the event with links to watch each module.

https://sq1.chrisbeatcancer.com/gos

No comments:

Post a Comment