2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Habits for Happiness

image
 When it comes to these 2 areas especially, it can seem like a pipe dream to find happiness.
Obviously information isn’t the secret to success. Otherwise, we would all be billionaires walking around with six-packs.
What you need to be successful is someone who will put the right information together for you, teach it to you at the right time, who will help you think critically about it and apply it to your life.
Without that step-by-step help, it’s easy to get sidetracked or overwhelmed and leave your goals until… “Someday”.
You deserve better. It really pains me when I see passionate people get stopped dead in their tracks by a minor roadblock - especially when I can help!
That’s why I created an in-depth life coaching program to guide you through your goals and ensure your success.
It’s called Genius Coaching Group, and I created it to walk you through every step of creating positive change in both yourself and the world around you. If you want to push yourself, achieve more, and live your dreams then listen closely:
The Genius community is the only place where I personally guide you. Every week, we’ll go through a curriculum I’ve designed specifically for your personal success. If you want to grow, thrive, and flourish, then this is the place to be.
For a limited time, I’m opening the doors to new members. (We’re only accepting new students until November 1st.)
This is the most comprehensive personal development community anywhere. I’ve completely dedicated myself to creating a resource on:
  1. Health (physical & mental)
  2. Relationships (family/friends & partner)
  3. Spiritual
  4. Work/Finance (career satisfaction, income)
  5. Personal/Development (our relationship with ourselves is the most important we have)
I’ve designed the entire Genius Coaching curriculum around what I’ve learned from studying the most successful high performers in the world. The system is designed for you to reach your full potential with a guided curriculum, simple exercises to apply what you’re learning, and built-in accountability from our incredible community of Geniuses.

https://join.jayshetty.me/genius?inf_contact_key=dcd8819b2fd2b927e5384f73d5a657415ed554ec5cb65b266886a8a7a9bbed85

No comments:

Post a Comment