2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Meet, Connect and Align with your 22 Angels with Christy and The Council of Light

image
Spend an intimate and inspirational 30 days with me as your personal daily coach live!

I will take you through processes and meditations every day for 30 days so that you can have a direct connection to your 22 angel archetypes so you can feel joy, success, freedom, and success into your daily life.
This will translate into peace, deep healing, and massive manifestations for you!
The sessions are held through a private and exclusive Facebook Live page or a private Zoom session (you choose how to connect). And you can ask me questions LIVE for extra in the moment support.
These videos will also be available for you on a private replay page. You can access them any time you need a “pick me up” or what my clients refer to as a “Christy fix”, or if you can’t join the daily practice live.
https://quantumenergymastery.com/30-days-meditation/

No comments:

Post a Comment