2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, January 10, 2020

Level One Tao Tan Pai Retreat

The Urban Monk practices are meant to be done daily and the traditional way of learning is LIVE with a master. I’m excited to share the DIRECT TRANSMISSION of my esoteric Taoist Qi Gong with my students.

This practice is what powers me and my Grand Master had forbidden filming it before he passed away. That means I can only teach it in a live setting. And now…that time has come. I’m excited to share the deepest, most powerful, and special practice that I’ve treasured with you.
Here's the deal: Most people are throwing darts at the mindfulness board. They've learned a handful of techniques and are using them haphazardly trying to feel better. They've never been shown the Light. They've never felt the flow of vitality, energy, and pure spirit in their bodies so it's all a mental exercise.
https://secure.theurbanmonk.com/retreats/spring-snowbird?uuid=102469017bd55d1bcff7cba19edef6&a=1007

No comments:

Post a Comment