2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

How to Reset Your Hormones Naturally

image
Maybe you haven’t signed up yet because you’re thinking…

  • Detoxes are too time-consuming and I can’t commit to it right now.
  • It’s too expensive.
  • I’ve already tried everything. Why would this be any different?
  • I’m going to have to starve myself and can’t eat real food.
  • I have [fill in the blank -- food restrictions, other diagnoses, etc.] that may keep me from being able to fully participate.
  • Detoxing is just too hard.
Let me tell you that these are all MYTHS. I developed this program to be:
  1. Easy to manage: You can do it on YOUR schedule, now or later.
  2. Inexpensive: This detox is designed to save you money while massively transforming your body! And the masterclass is FREE.
  3. Innovative: There’s nothing else like this program out there! Not only do you still get to eat 3 DELICIOUS meals each day, but you will also feel more satisfied and fulfilled thanks to the protocols we do together.
  4. Adaptable: EVERYONE can use this program, no matter your stage of life, current food restrictions, or other medical conditions.
Give me less than an hour of your time tomorrow and let me show what's draining your energy, robbing your sleep, and making you miserable.
Learn how you CAN reclaim your health and create a massive transformation in only 14-days! Thousands of detoxers have successfully completed the program and lost 10 lbs, or more!
https://join.drmariza.com/detox-live-webinar-confirm/?utm_source=detox-mc-invite-7&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=detox-mc-invite&inf_contact_key=80293307941832e4b7cbfc87240d1683680f8914173f9191b1c0223e68310bb1

No comments:

Post a Comment