2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Practical Feng Shui for Modern Living


I don't just focus on one aspect of feng shui – I help you build a rock-solid foundation
and I’ll share my step-by-step method with you that’s easy to understand. In each video, I reveal my own personal feng shui secrets in all the various rooms of my own home and gardens. With this knowledge, you will begin to get results very quickly. I'll make sure you get your feng shui right!

There are several formulas contained in this program but you don’t have to worry because I make them very easy. While Feng Shui is based on some complicated principles, you don’t have to understand every single intricacy of feng shui to get started but you do have to get them right. I simplify all of this for you.

This is a very “hands on” and user-friendly course. As the weeks progress and you develop your “feng shui eyes,” you will slowly grow in confidence and become very adept at applying this ancient Chinese system to your contemporary modern environment.

Anyone can take this course. It’s perfect if you’re just starting out or if you’ve already had some feng shui training in the past. There are no prerequisites for this course.
https://learningwithlilliantoo.com/sales/practicalpromo/?Id=46114&inf_contact_key=0548aa05cb1d610b39ddc78d75b8d8e6680f8914173f9191b1c0223e68310bb1

No comments:

Post a Comment