2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Saturday, June 6, 2020

An Open Conversation About Radical Acceptance

Each of us has the opportunity to really make a difference in this world by opening our
hearts, our minds, and using the voice we were given to spread kindness and support for people of color. 
As the leader of the Own Your Money community, it is my responsibility to foster a safe space, where our audience, regardless of race, feels welcomed and included.
I also understand that many of you may be having a hard time processing what is happening around the nation, so I also want to provide a space where each of us from different backgrounds can come together to learn from one another, share stories, and provide hope for change. 
That’s why the Recession Proof Your Business Weekly Live Show will be structured differently today.
At 3:30PM EST, I’ll go live like usual, however, this will be An Open Conversation on Radical Acceptance. (But it’s likely not the kind of acceptance you may be thinking about… this is an acceptance that leads to a willingness to change.)
I encourage you to join me if you are looking for a space to talk about what’s going on today, connect with others, and get information on helpful resources for what you can do to help the movement.
https://www.facebook.com/ownyourmoney/videos/1546025855566782/?inf_contact_key=4dfb498bf21497762140f5e3e35c942a680f8914173f9191b1c0223e68310bb1

No comments:

Post a Comment