2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2020

LESSONS... From The World's Greatest Masterminds

Since Masterminds are one of the leading sources

of inspiration, solutions to problems, and Power to Achieve...

I figured that I should probably invite some of my friends who
were instrumental in some of the greatest masterminds ever...

So, later this week, I'm going to re-invite another one of my friends, Tommy Bahler
who was instrumental (pardon the pun) in one of the most powerful masterminds
in history...

Namely, The Mastermind of the Mega-hit, "We Are The World"...
which included some of the most successful singers of our time!

Tommy will share with us how the big boys (and girls) in the music industry do it!
(one of the most influential industries in the world)

As Associate Producer, one of Tommy's jobs was to arrange the harmony
and select "The Right Solo Voice With The Right Line In The Song". (not easy to do with that group!)

AND As with ALL Masterminds... Harmony of Mind is essential! (also not easy to do!)

And that's just one of the lessons (and stories) we're going to hear from Tommy...

So Be Sure To Join Us!
https://mentoredbythemasters.com/tommy-bahler/

No comments:

Post a Comment