2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Nurturing Relationship with Desires


After 10 years of creating content on my YouTube channel for The Quantum

Success Show, I have the desire to continue to share great and valuable content for you, but now in a podcast.

If you haven’t started listening to podcasts, it is actually very easy, portable, and you can listen while you are working out, exercising, or cleaning the house.

I will be creating a very simple video to show you where you can access the content. And yes, you can still listen to it on my website as well.

The Desire Factor Podcast will be launching this month, on the 19th. And you will love this information and experience of the show.

Today is my 3rd to the last Quantum Success show and it is all about what I wrote (along with The Council) in The Desire Factor.

We must nurture the relationship with our desires.

So I am following that guidance closely towards this new desire.

https://www.christywhitman.com/quantum-success-show-nuturing-relationship-with-desires 

No comments:

Post a Comment