2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, May 24, 2019

The NEW Message of a Master - The Secret Laws

“The NEW Message of a Master - The Secret Laws” Home Study is the only program on
the Law of Attraction that explains… and shows you how to apply… the 16 sub-laws that make up the Universal Law.
Most systems teaching the Law of Attraction are extremely vague, incomplete or complicated. They diminish the Law of Attraction by failing to reveal the 16 specific sub-laws that exist within the Universal Law how they apply in our daily life.
It is like sitting in an airplane being told it can fly and knowing about the law of gravity, but not knowing about drag, thrust, lift, or any other sub-law within it.
Unfortunately, most “resources” created on the Law of Attraction do nothing more than identify its existence… without explaining the mechanics of how it works.
With “The NEW Message of a Master - The Secret Laws” Home Study Program, I change all that. I’ll introduce the 16 secret laws that make up the Universal Law. I’ll explain them in easy-to-understand language. Then, take you by the hand and show you how to apply them.
Remember how my friends asked me to take ‘the book that changed my life’ and break it down for them? Well, that’s what I did, and when they got amazing results, I knew I needed to share it with as many people as possible, so I’ve taken the powerful life-changing information centered on the 16 sub-laws that give the Universal Law its power, and reformatted them into a comprehensive, easy-to- understand formula.
http://www.newmessageofamaster.com/secret-laws/letter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment