2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, November 22, 2019

Virtual Coach















These are all live, with me and my partner James. I’ll teach you about the mistakes that
coaches make that prevent them from ever succeeding, and also the skills of the highest-paid coaches.
These are really the keys to launching and building a successful coaching practice and business, and I’ll share them with you live. You can also get your questions answered by me, as I stay on at the end to answer them.
Today is a great day to review the coaching intro classes and get all the download and exercises that I made and released over the past couple of weeks.
Learn more about the Virtual Coach, meet my wife and I, and hear from many of our Virtual Coach members and other students.
This is going to be a transformational experience for everyone involved. It’s going to change the course of your career, and your life. We have a powerful curriculum planned for the next 90 days, and you’ll be joining us for our Virtual Coach Summit in February, where you’ll meet some incredible coaches.
Join me for one of the webinars I’m teaching today or tomorrow as well if you can. You’ll learn so much!
https://virtualcoach.com/2019/get-started/?inf_contact_key=b1a3bf9b7be8e960907b7db5dfea4daa16358d5485884e2f31e6019a0d26c8b0

No comments:

Post a Comment