2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Presenting a Powerful and Sustainable Path to Moving Beyond Addiction & Thriving in Recovery

We will cover the basic tenets of Recovery 2.0 including the addiction story and how to
release it, how to move beyond the frequency of addiction and how to #thriveinrecovery.
We will look at applicable wisdom from the ancient path of yoga and learn how to use the breath to shift our emotional state.  We will learn about how to use meditation to connect more deeply with our heart, purpose and power.
If you have ever thought to yourself, "I want more out of life.  I feel like there is more for me than I am experiencing.”  I want you to heed that voice.  I believe it is the voice of your heart and soul asking you to become you.
Don’t wait.  Jump on board with us today and we’ll spend an illuminating, healing, joyous week together.
https://recovery2point0.net/free-week-of-training-welcome-v1

No comments:

Post a Comment