At Journey into Healing, Chopra Center master educators will reveal the easy-to-master, proven-effective Ayurvedic ways of tuning into and treating imbalances (the root cause of disease) without creating imbalances elsewhere in the body.
Deepak will be joined by 10-time New York Times bestselling author, and internationally recognized leader, speaker, educator, and advocate in the field of functional medicine, Dr. Mark Hyman.
He’ll also be joined by Dr. Rob Knight, world-renowned pioneer in studying human microbes, the community of tiny single-cell organisms living inside our bodies that have a huge — and largely unexplored — role in our health.
At Journey into Healing, under the guidance of these world-renowned experts on integrative health, as well the Chopra Center mind-body physicians and Ayurvedic physician Dr. Suhas Kshirsagar, you will discover:
- How to integrate ancient Ayurvedic techniques with western medicine to achieve better health.
- Your personal dosha (or Ayurvedic mind-body type)—and the simplest, best self-care practices to balance your dosha for optimum health and well-being.
- How to work with your doctor to get the healthcare you need and deserve.
- The latest peer-reviewed studies showing clear health benefits of meditation, yoga, and other Ayurvedic practices—plus, easy ways to integrate those practices into your busy life.
- Simple steps anyone can take to get more energy, better sleep, good digestion, improved mental clarity, and a brighter mood.