2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, September 14, 2018

Lillian’s Story Part 2


In part 2 you'll learn more about what's important to me - why I really left Hong Kong at the
peak of my career...and some of the feng shui tips that helped me to succeed.
People often ask me if they should take the course and want to know how it will benefit them. Here is what I want you to consider:
1. If you would like to become a professional feng shui consultant and an expert in this field, the MPC course focuses on developing and building the necessary skills. Consultancy can be your main objective or a secondary source of income. You’ll not only gain feng shui knowledge from me, but you’ll learn some of my powerful business secrets that make my approach to feng shui so successful! This course is also a prerequisite to my MCC (Master Consultants Course).
2. Maybe consulting is not for you! No worries. This course will open many doors to you …like teaching, writing, product development, retailing…all in the field of feng shui.
3. Maybe you are an architect, working in real estate or interior design and you want to step up to a new level. This knowledge will add potency to your business and equip you with new skills that will set you apart from the competition.
4. Maybe you simply love to practice feng shui, and want to be able to regularly update your feng shui at home or office. This course will teach you all about the time influences of the practice. You’ll not only be able to help yourself, but friends and family as well!
5. Finally, if you are planning to buy a new home or building one, this course will enable you to design your own feng shui in an expert and proper way! Find your water and mountain stars accurately and know what to do to enhance them!
Thanks again for requesting more information – you are on the earlybird list!

To your success always,
Lillian

https://learningwithlilliantoo.com/mpc/promo/biography-part-2/?Id=46114&inf_contact_key=2ae4cf16f8285353f512f02426696824de4948e7c3ce2b4ac2c9305c453b92d3

No comments:

Post a Comment