2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2018

​​The Life Code: Find Your Life's Work​

After working with tens of thousands of people around the world, and hearing their life
stories, I discovered a profound truth…
Your life's work is encoded in your life story.
It turns out it's true that nothing is an accident – the universe is so efficient and divinely organized, that everything you've gone through…
…has been preparing you to be the perfect instrument to fulfill your unique purpose and make your one-of-a-kind impact in the world.
It's all been designed into the pattern, program, and purpose of your life.
Seriously, when you see how elegantly life has been setting you up for success, it will blow your mind…then open your heart…and lift your spirit!
How would you like to have a direct experience of that?
How would you like to discover what your true work in the world is?
If you want that, please join me for this FREE TRAINING where I'll personally walk you through the Life Code process…
…and show you how to unlock what might just be the greatest mystery of your life.
Plus, I'll be doing live coaching and healing activations…so you will FEEL THE SHIFT.
Look, I know there's a lot going on in the world right now that makes it seem like things are falling apart…
…but I'm here to tell you that things are actually falling together!
We're in one of the most exciting times on earth, a time you chose to show up for – bringing a gift that only you can give.
This is not some new age mumbo jumbo – I'm telling you what I know, what I've seen in the vision state, and what I feel so strongly for this community.
You're not here by accident, you're here on purpose.
The world needs you to unlock your life code so you can play your part in this once-in-a-millennia shift on the planet.
Please don't miss this FREE TRAINING, where I'll help initiate you into this sacred shift through live activation and healing.
I can't wait to connect with you there.
To Your Total Emergence!

Derek

https://theemergingedge.com/register-1/

No comments:

Post a Comment