2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Pratical Feng Shui For Modern Living Course (PFSFML)

It's Lillian here. I've received a lot of requests by email for more information on the 2018
MPC Online Course. I thought it best to send this email out to clarify everything for you: 

Here are most of the questions I received - if you have further questions just email me at info@lilliantoomandala.com

Q: What exactly is covered in the MPC online course? Is there a final examination? 

A: Please Click This Link to view the schedule and content of the MPC Online Course. The course is delivered in video format with power point presentation so you'll be watching me as I teach you all the necessary techniques and formulas in a step-by-step process. There are also 3 interactive case studies that will be introduced mid-way through the course once you have learned how to fly the stars and know the basics of flying star feng shui. I have modeled these case studies on ones that I did at Harvard Business School and I know you will love this style of learning! There is no final examination for this course...although questions on the individual case studies must be completed. 

Q: I am currently doing the online Pratical Feng Shui For Modern Living Course (PFSFML) but I also want to take the MPC Online (Master Practitioner's Course) to take my knowledge of feng shui to a higher level. Should I do them both at the same time or should I stop PFSFML and start the MPC? 

A: I encourage you to complete the Practical Feng Shui Online Course first - this is an excellent basic introductory course and will give you the foundation necessary to continue your study. Once you have completed the Practical Feng Shui course I encourage you to then enroll in the MPC course. You can also enroll now in the MPC if you are almost finished with the practical course and start the MPC videos anytime that is convenient for you. 

Q: Is there any special pricing for the MPC Online course for me if I am taking the Practical Course now or I have studied with you before - either online or in Malaysia? 

A: YES! All current and former students of mine will receive a 10% discount when you register for this MPC Online course. And because you signed up as an "Early Bird" you are also entitled to a $500 discount! 

Q: Is there a money-back guarantee?

A: I am so convinced about the value of this material and the content of the information that I am happy to offer the following personal guarantee when you register for the course. 

Lillian Too's Personal 100% Golden Guarantee 

"You'll have 30 days to work and study with me. If after the first four modules (one class will be delivered each week) an using the material and principles I am about to teach, you decide this is NOT for you, or you fail to grasp the VISION for your potential, then simply contact me via email at support@lilliantoomandala.com or call my North American office at 1-888-455-9853 and ask for a full refund. Please note that the interactive case studies will NOT be provided until you learn the basics of Flying Star feng shui and begin to "fly" the stars...which takes place about mid-way through the course and after you have become familiar with the basic formulas." 

Q: When can I register and will I be able to study at my own pace? I'm a little nervous about falling behind. 

A: The registration for the course opened on September 11, 2018 and closes on October 1, 2018 Pacific Time (or sooner if the course is filled). Once you are registered you can access the modules whenever you desire...and we'll keep all modules open for a year from the date that you register. A new module will be posted every week for 12 weeks and you will receive email notification each week that the module is ready as well as a reminder of your login and password. The course has a total of 12 modules and each module has several components to it as well as the three interactive case studies. The beauty of studying online is that you don't have to worry about falling behind...you can learn at your leisure and when the time suits you. I know from some current students who are working parents that it was this time advantage alone made them decide to enroll. 

Q: Will I receive a Certificate of Completion and if so does it mean I am a Certified Feng Shui Consultant? What comes next? 

A: There will be a Certificate of Completion mailed to you once you have finished the course. The next step is to enroll in Lillian's Master Consultant's Course (MCC) in Malaysia in order to receive certification as a Master Consultant. The MCC course is not currently available "online." 

Q: Are there any prerequisites for taking this course (MPC) online? 

A: I encourage you to take the Practical Feng Shui For Modern Living(only offered online) first as it gives you a very good basic introduction to this ancient art and some practical working knowledge. However, you can take the MPC without doing the Practical course although I prefer my students to have some working knowledge of feng shui before jumping into the MPC course. 

Please note that the MPC is a prerequisite in order to take the MCC (Master Consultant's Course) with me here in Malaysia.

Q: Are there any specific computer requirements to take the MPC online? 

A: There are not any specific requirements as far as your computer is concerned, however you will need a decent Internet connection. 

Q: I still have a few more questions...who can I contact? 

A: info@lilliantoompconline.com or call my North American office at 1-888-455-9853 (USA Pacific Time) between 9 am and 5 pm Monday-Friday 

I hope this clarifies any concerns or questions about the upcoming course. 

All the best, 
Lillian 









https://learningwithlilliantoo.com/sales/practical2018/?Id=46114&inf_contact_key=9edf944152a61f805efeaf36556f368aa907d7fd48ee69198ff1ba82ada55c39

No comments:

Post a Comment