2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, July 12, 2019

Deliberate Development of Wealth, Health and Success Consciences

It’s something new - or more and better of something you’re just getting a taste of in your life
right now.

And at times, you make strides to get it - but you keep hitting quicksand - and you’re stuck.

You see, it doesn’t matter if you’re stuck at $25,000 a year or $1,000,000 a year - if you’re stuck in a relationship that’s all but ended or house you don’t really love … stuck is stuck. And we all get stuck at times.

If I had to guess I’d say you’re getting hung up in the details of exactly if, how and when it’s going to happen for you.

When it comes to your goals and dreams, I want to encourage you to throw all skeptical thinking out the window.

Free yourself to just imagine what it could be like …

And know this - you can do it.

Without a doubt, or a quiver, or even a hesitation - I am 100% certain that you can.

https://www.proctorgallagherinstitute.com/programs/coaching

No comments:

Post a Comment