2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Real Life: Faith, Money, the Coronavirus

...I had no idea how timely this would be today in this chaotic Coronavirus world we live in!

Covid19 has literally shut down communities, states even countries! 

Small businesses and Entrepreneurs' are getting pounded – HOWEVER, during this difficult time, some of the small business owners
connected to this group ARE doing amazing things.
Entrepreneurs are PIVOTING now - and so should you... It’s true - there is a way to turn people's fear into purpose and because you are
the light behind a hard moment your company can and will grow fast! 
God turns everything made for evil to your good when you listen! 
That’s why what I am about to share with you is critical! 
I believe you are going to love this Faith and Money Revealed series – a FREE mentorship training with 40 different strategies to put
money back in your pocket and do it in FAITH! 
Join me today – fulfill your purpose and help others - join me in spreading the word about this important project as my guest to study the
Faith & Money Revealed Mentorship Series for free! 
https://www.faithandmoneyrevealed.com/?cookieUUID=2f541e81-cc88-46bf-ba93-3b17279ec965

No comments:

Post a Comment