2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Strategies to thrive in a COVID-19 Climate

I've run businesses through the recessions that followed the crashes of 1987 and 2008. COVID-19 has caused the biggest one day market crash in history and the ripple effect from so many industries shutting down will be financially dire for many. But your business can thrive in a recessionary environment if you adopt the right strategies and if you act fast and act bold. During the webinar I'll share the three core strategies that I was taught by business masters during the last two recessions and that you can use to not only survive but to lift your performance higher than it currently is. The webinar will not involve fancy pants slides. I'll be sharing the three core strategies and then taking questions. Please have a microphone enabled if you'd like to ask a question. There is nothing to buy at this webinar and there will be no replay.
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5897981987627589133?inf_contact_key=6db61cfc63665e7b48c4de955d3e8ea9

No comments:

Post a Comment