2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

30 Days of Quantum Success Group

Spend an intimate and inspirational 30 days with me as your personal daily coach live!

I will take you through processes and meditations every day for 30 days so that you can bring more love, peace, beauty, fun, connection, and joy into your daily life.
This will translate into Quantum Success, deep healing, and massive manifestations for you!
This all will happen through a private and exclusive Facebook Live page. And you can ask me questions LIVE for extra in the moment support.
These videos will also be there for you any time you need a “pick me up” or what my clients refer to ask a “Christy fix”, or if you can’t join the daily practice live.
The energy is so intense right now that we need to intentionally and deliberately choose the energy we want to connect with. Get out of the fear and uncertainty with what is happening in our world.
http://christywhitman.com/quantumsuccess/

No comments:

Post a Comment