At Journey into Healing, Thursday, August 17th - Sunday, August 20th,Deepak and Chopra Center physicians and master educators, Kulreet Chaudhary, MD, Mimi Guarneri, MD, FACC, ABOIM, Sheila Patel, MD, Mona Saint, MD, MPH, Daniel Vicario, MD, ABIHM, along with renowned Ayurvedic physician and educator Suhas Kshirsagar, MD (Ayur), BAMS, will reveal how you can stave off or even reverse chronic disease and promote vitality by understanding your unique mind-body type (or dosha) and the Ayurvedic lifestyle choices that best support it.
Under the guidance of these recognized leaders in the field of mind-body medicine, you also will discover:
- The foundational principles of Ayurvedic lifestyle and Ayurvedic medicine and how it fits into our modern context – and the importance and scientific validation of a mind-body-spirit approach to healing.
- The latest cutting edge information and science on mind-body healing –presented by some of the world’s foremost leaders in integrative and Ayurvedic medicine.
- Why what works for a person with one mind-body type may not work for a person with another.
- A simple way to give your body and mind everything they need to function optimally and to heal – and the scientific rationale behind these choices.
- How to safely and effectively cleanse and detoxify your body to rest and strengthen your digestive fire and support your body’s own natural mechanisms to remove built-up toxins.
- Simple solutions to improve your sleep – so you wake up feeling energetic and vibrant, instead of tired and unenthusiastic about the day ahead.
- A guide to a healthy daily routine and easy self-care practices that optimize the body’s natural cycles for healing.
- How to establish a daily meditation practice for reduced stress and improved health.
- How to move your body through gentle yoga exercises to activate your inner healing mechanisms.
- How to tune into the wisdom of your body – and let it guide you to make choices that keep you in harmony with your inner intelligence and rhythms.
- Practical tools to address the root cause of chronic disease and create balance of mind, body, and spirit.
You’ll return home with a new perspective on lifestyle practices that facilitate healing, armed with new tools and techniques to create a healthy lifestyle for you and those you care for.