2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Dougall Fraser - Transformation from a Higher Perspective

What's my life's purpose? I love and cringe simultaneously when someone asks
this question because it is carries so many implications but Dougall Fraser tackles this question and so many others with such mastery that it blows me away.  

Dougall has locked in an awareness that goes beyond being an adept psychic and into the realms of being a masterful teacher who can weave his visions and feelings in such a way that epiphanies and soul awareness await those who he is engaged with.  

What's next in my life?  
Is this the right relationship for me?  
Am I on the right career path?  
Can I find my passion in life?  
Will I learn to stop sabotaging myself?  
Why am I so sensitive?  

These are just some of the questions that Dougall addresses and his answers may surprise you and they will certainly inspire you. Dougall lives his life as an example for others to follow and his love and courage are absolutely an inspiration to me. 

http://beyondtheordinaryshow.com/replay/?inf_contact_key=9857ceae009003a810505e1c5106b5cb6b5f6fba9681614f13b46d0c26b757bb

No comments:

Post a Comment