2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2016

The 3 sessions of the Profit First Summer School

Learn the basics of the Profit First model and how they apply to your business.
I"m also going to share the (surprising) reasons why most of us struggle with profit and the 3 biggest money mistakes that business owners make (and believe me, I've made them all)
The heart of Profit First is the Target Allocation Percentages (fondly known as TAPs) - in this class we are going to determine your 'right budget' according to this formula so you never have to worry about how much you should (or shouldn't!) be spending to run your business.
The good news? Profit First is a habit. The bad news? Profit First is a habit. It might seem uncomfortable at first, but the twice-monthly habit of managing your money will soon become second nature. PLUS I am going to give you my own personal cashflow spreadsheet that I use to ensure I always have more than enough money on hand to run my business.
http://www.tinaforsyth.com/profitfirstsummerschool/

No comments:

Post a Comment