2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Monday, July 4, 2016

Advanced Novel Writing

Name
"I enjoy working with writers in this class. This is the class where most of my 'successes' have come from--those who go on to publish. It is a great class for getting the feedback on a manuscript that can help shape it into a marketable product."

  ~ Terri Valentine
Victoria D. said, "Terri was a great cheerleader every step of the way to 50,000 words. Her critiques were insightful, and her comments were encouraging." Dick B. said, "For me this was a wonderful course. It served my needs and Terri Valentine was a wonderful mentor. Through her guidance I became a greatly improved writer and finished the first draft of my novel." Another student, Jackie V. said, "Wonderful class, highly recommend Terri!" By the end of this workshop you will have the tools and know-how to write a great novel. 
Terri Valentine has ten romance novels and a short story in publication.Sweet Paradise was nominated for Best Romance Adventure by Romantic Times. Louisiana Caress received a coveted K.I.S.S Award from Romantic TimesStorm Dancer was a single release title from Zebra, followed by the release of Paradise Promised. At present she is under contract for two historicals, and she is currently working on a high-concept romantic novel.

Following in her mentor's footsteps, she has eagerly critiqued manuscripts and helped other beginning novelists learn the taxing craft of writing, many of whom have gone on to publish. Terri works with writers of all genres.

https://www.writersonlineworkshops.com/courses/advanced-novel-writing?utm_source=course&utm_campaign=wow-kra-nl-160704&utm_content=859482_WDU160704&utm_medium=email

No comments:

Post a Comment