2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Lillian’s Online MPC Course

When you study with me I’ll show you the exact same strategies I use in my business and at home…
the simple techniques and formulas that make feng shui so effective yet they’re easy to apply for quick results! And I’ll take you through it step by step!
Here are just a few of the things we’ll cover as we go through this course together…
This intensive program is designed to give you a firm grounding in all the fundamentals of feng shui. I’ll teach you the most important compass formulas and show you step-by-step how and when to use them. Sometimes you’ll use the compass… and other times you’ll use your “feng shui eye” depending on the situation. You’ll no longer be confused about which formula to use!
A much deeper look into Flying Star Feng Shui. You’ll know how to fly the stars, the meaning of the special 9 numbers, what’s behind the charts that no one has revealed, how to locate and activate your mountain and water stars and apply all of it to make sense and work in your home or apartment! And you will get it right!
I’ll reveal certain advanced special flying star numerical combinations and how you can take advantage of them!
You’ll learn about the various schools of of feng shui so you are ready to perform a complete and effective assessment of any property, home or office.
We’ll learn to analyze your home or office… room by room and go much deeper into the 8 Aspirations and study of the Pa Kua. I’ll take you step-by-step through the 8 Mansions Formula and show you how you can apply it for immediate results and what you must do in the current “Period of 8” to succeed and thrive!
I’ll show you how and when to protect and energize appropriately… we’ll work with the energy of the space around you… how you live, how you sleep, how you work and play!
We’ll go much further into Chinese Animal Astrology and learn how to apply it effectively for you and your family and friends.
http://learningwithlilliantoo.com/sales/mpc/?

No comments:

Post a Comment