2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Meditation. Connection to mind, body, and soul.

Each day of this 14 day trip, we will feel that beat together and travel to see sites, have
breakout sessions, group meditations, practice yoga, enjoy delicious meals, and more. You will see a new facet of yourself emerge through journaling, a variety of exercises, and truly enriching experiences.

Have ever heard yourself saying. . . . 

  • I have big plans but can never find the time or energy to make them a reality.
  • I know I am here in this life to do something– I just want to know what my life purpose is and have the road map to get there.
  • The spark has gone out of my career, and I feel like I’m meant to be doing something else.
  • Sure, I’m successful. . . . but lately I’ve been asking myself, "Am I really happy?"
  • I know I’m meant to make a bigger positive impact on the world – but I’m not sure how to make it happen.
  • I need the expertise and support of other high-achievers who will catapult me forward.
http://l.ancientexplorers.com/searchfortruth/

No comments:

Post a Comment