2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Benefits of Intermittent Fasting for Cancer Patients

Ty Bollinger: Do you ever recommend fasting for health and for cancer patients?
Dr. David Jockers: Absolutely! And you just brought that up. Just talking about the ketogenic cleanse, it is a fast. I’m a big fan of intermittent fasting. It’s something I do every single day. I think it’s a critical piece of a cancer killing diet. When we break down fasting, I want all our listeners to understand this, I look at a building phase and a cleansing phase.
So our building phase is a time between our first meal of the day and our last meal of the day. The typical American they might eat at 8:00am and finish eating at 8:00pm. So it’s about a 12-hour building phase. And the cleansing phase would be the time from our last meal to our first meal. Okay. That’s like a one-to-one ratio. In our society today we’ve got so much toxicity that it’s that much more important that we have a greater cleansing phase than building phase.
https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/video-benefits-of-intermittent-fasting-cancer-patients/?gl=585327b1dc7f1faf3d09de50

No comments:

Post a Comment