2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Discover the biggest mistakes most webinars

So… want to sell using webinars?


Or have you tried webinars and they haven't worked?

Over the past few years, I've hosted over 250 LIVE webinars.

And a HECK of a lot of evergreen webinars…

I remember the first webinar I ever hosted…

It was horrible :(

However, repetition makes for an interesting situation, doesn't it? :)

We have it perfected to a science…

And I want to share with you how to successfully and profitably use webinars in 2017.

In this training on December 7th at 3pm EST, I'm going to share with you:

  • How to generate 3-5x more sign-ups (for free) to your Webinar and Trainings
  • A simple process to ensure you increase your show-up rate by 50-150%
  • The CORE reason why almost NO one will buy LIVE on your webinar (and what to do instead)
  • How to achieve at LEAST 50% more sales AFTER your LIVE webinar

I'm going to show you how we've built our business and generated over 75% of our revenue using webinars.
http://learn.goinfinitus.com/cc_sign_up/

No comments:

Post a Comment