2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, December 2, 2016

Meet Featured Members Julie and Katie Black

God knew what he was doing when he connected me with Julie Black and her daughter, Katie Black. They were preparing to launch the Contemporary Christian Women’s Academy and needed my help with marketing. I was honored to deliver. And what I received in return was a powerful dose of inspiration that only this amazing duo can provide! Since we met nearly a year ago, Julie and Katie have taken their business from “idea” to “inception” and are now in the midst of a whirlwind of speaking engagements and retreats. What I love most about them is the way they practice what they preach – pushing past their fears and conquering the self-limiting thoughts that prevent women from living the extraordinary lives God intends.
http://www.theresaceniccola.com/meet-featured-members-julie-katie-black/?inf_contact_key=0be550ec5216bb0bbfea8ee5bd4c53a5ae68fa60ed071ead11fa556e6c79339d

No comments:

Post a Comment