2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Feng Shui For Real Estate Success


I'll try to give you a better idea of what's included in these lessons. Naturally I first cover
landscape feng shui in detail (and external formation that bring good feng shui), the East-West House Theory with some additional details, what to look out for and how to disarm certain types of feng shui threats, updates on interior feng shui and auspicious layouts in the home that bring good feng shui, how to get your house ready for sale and what to do if your house wont sell...auspicious feng shui rituals for moving into a new home.... and so much more! 
And in this course I have a wonderful feng shui teaching assistant with me who many of you already know...Hanni Lim. I think you'll love the way we have structured this course with my lectures and Hanni's commentary at the end of each session. 

Here's a short clip from Module 3. This will give you an idea of what's inside.

http://lilliantoofengshuiforrealestate.com/promo-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment