- 1 in 6 women struggles with fertility problems.
- We have a 34% cesarean section rate in the US.
- New data shows that women’s health in pregnancy can determine whether the next generation experiences diabetes, allergies, asthma –
- Millions of women suffer from endometriosis, fibroids, PMS, and menopausal problems.
- Over 10% of women have PCOS – which carries the same risks of heart disease as diabetes.
- More unnecessary surgeries are done for women’s gynecologic problems than for any other health problems.
- Chronic disease rates are increasing in women at a rapid rate, with women now as likely or more likely to have heart attacks than men!
- More and more medications are known to have harmful side effects – and most of the drugs on the market have not even been tested on women.
- Something needs to be done!