2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Lead Magnets: How to Become the “Hunted”

GO_INF_-Lead_Magnets_Article_Cover (1)._v2
This sense of pressure is what psychologists call The Law of Reciprocity. I call it “The Law
Of Not Being A Total Jerk,” but for some reason psychologists haven’t adopted my phrase yet.
The Law of Reciprocity means that if I do something for you, you feel obligated to do something for me:
  • Quid-pro-quo.
  • Give some, get some.
  • Take a penny, leave a penny.
  • You scratch my back, I’ll scratch your back.
In traditional marketing, the Law of Reciprocity has often been used to bring in potential new clients. If you’ve ever sat through an awful timeshare presentation in exchange for a $100 gift card, then you’ve experienced the Law of Reciprocity first hand. You subjected yourself to torture in exchange for the gift card....
http://goinfinitus.com/article-effective-lead-magnets-for-marketing-funnels/

No comments:

Post a Comment