2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Truth About Cancer – A Global Quest

Here’s just a few of the comments about it thus far:


“After seeing this episode 7 and being a cancer survivor through conventional treatment, I only can repeat: If I'd only known.... So much suffering that could have been avoided! Now I know, I am prepared if cancer knocks on the door again. Thank you so much, Ty, for all the work done to give all of us a plan to follow by means of natural treatment.”

“This is GREAT INFORMATION, something that the world needs now. I will do everything to spread it in the world. Thanks for everybody who are creating this film.”

“Thank you - yes I agree this has got to be one of the most life changing video series I've ever seen. Truly has the capacity to change the consciousness on the planet for sure - Blessings to you and yours.


“I bet big pharma is sweating over this series HUH! I will definitely be buying the series.”

https://go2.thetruthaboutcancer.com/agq/episode-7/

No comments:

Post a Comment