2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Monday, April 25, 2016

HOW I OPTIMIZE MY DAY As a Yogi-Mom, Social Entrepreneur + Community Leader

image
What you may happen to learn:

  • The 3 basics of habit evolution for impact
  • How to balance structure with flow
  • What my 5 non-negotiables are
  • Tools I use to evaluate what is worth my time
A bullet encapsules a universe of power. Let's break these down:
  • The 3 basics of habit evolution for impact
There are 3 main parts to evolving better habits, and 5 habit triggers. When you know how to reverse engineer the habits you want, whether they are for productivity, communication, or mind-body-spirit goals, you can actually succeed.
  • How to balance structure with flow
Being a yogini first, before a mom or an entrepreneur, I learned about creating flow states and being in the flow of life. As a successful social entrepreneur I've had to learn a ton about creating solid structure to optimize my day-to-day flow. I'll share what I've learned.
  • What my 5 non-negotiables are
Ask anyone who is living a passionately productive life how they pull it off, and you'll quickly learn their non-negotiables. I'll share mine. You have to register to find out.
  • Tools I use to evaluate what is worth my time
In this day and age where "busy is the new black", we must have basic tools to decide where we will invest the power of our awareness. Awareness = time. Find out how I evaluate based on interest and impact.
http://www.yogahealer.com/yogi-mom?inf_contact_key=82cef1f1eac9af6ae81d6ae2c85cb397cd4ae6e15afcb55639d4f5f47a42f35d

No comments:

Post a Comment