How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites has all the “criteria” people have toldme they’re looking for when it comes to creating income online. For example:
- It’s something anyone can do — It doesn’t matter what you’ve done in the past, how old you are, or how far you went in school … you can do this. The only requirements are a computer and a bit of know-how (which I will supply you with).
- You can go at your own pace — There’s no set schedule you have to follow. This is something you can do when it’s convenient for you … if you have an hour or two after the kids go to bed or a few hours on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
- You’ll be doing something you love — This isn’t about “work.” It’s about following your passion. This is something you’ll actually look forward to doing, which means you’ll spend more time at it and be more successful faster.
- It’s something you could transition into a full-time career — You can start off doing this in your spare time and, if you choose, transition over to doing it full-time. Which means you can say goodbye to the 9-to-5 rat race and bring in a solid income from the comfort of your home. It’s totally up to you.
- It’s low-tech — You don’t have to be a computer geek to do this. It’s never been easier, even for a complete newbie, to quickly and easily get a website up and running. (More about this later.)