2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2016

Speed Reading, Memory & Shortcut Study Skills for Better Grades

My name is Jim Kwik, and I help people learn quickly. For over two decades, I have served
as a mental coach to leaders in education, entertainment, technology, and business. 
After a childhood brain injury left me ‘scholastically challenged’, I created strategies to dramatically enhance my mental performance and dedicated my life to helping others unleash their brainpower to learn anything faster and live a life of greater power, productivity, and purpose. 
I have addressed international audiences of top achievers from over 80 countries - from students to seniors, entrepreneurs to educators, and celebrities to CEOs. And I've shared the speaking stage with many global thought leaders, from Sir Richard Branson to his Holiness Dalai Lama.
My passion and profession is coaching others to unlock their inner genius and live the life they desire and deserve. I will show you practical and powerful tools to focus, remember, read, innovate, and learnwith greater speed, fun and ease. 
https://kwiklearning.com/kwikstudent/?inf_contact_key=c769fde3e1fc987de82199dd78785e24c5fc216b81fc209c04d8ec2758195ff7

No comments:

Post a Comment