2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Monday, August 22, 2016

The Dimension of Your 444 Inner Guidance

Interesting Image
Did you know each and every one of us has Angels guiding us, supporting us,
encouraging us?  They are constantly conspiring to help you in so many ways...

In fact they guided me just the other day on our team call. I was sent the number 444… what a wonderful message sent to me!

If you have never heard of 444… omg… keep reading because this is amazing stuff that I must share with you!

The number 444 in numerology is a message that the angels and Archangels are with us. You see… YOU have angels around you all the time!

Angel Number 444 is all about connecting to your intuition and inner-wisdom, tapping into your drive and determination, goals & aspirations, your success and your fulfillment!


In Part 3 of my Livestream Activation Series: Journey Into the Dimension of Creation, I’m super excited to guide YOU in playing with the Angel Number 444 and tapping into yourDimension of Inner Guidance!
http://oneness.rikkazimmerman.com/hawaii-activation-series-call-3/

No comments:

Post a Comment