2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Monday, July 10, 2017

Comedy Writing Workshop

071017_promo
No matter what genre you write, having comedy writing tools in your
toolbox can help you write stronger characters and more engaging stories, enhance your creativity, and build a deeper relationship with your audience.
  • Write jokes using seven different time-tested formulas
  • Learn how to construct your humor
  • Receive weekly feedback on assignments
  • Gain access to bonus instructional videos            
  • Put your comedy writing skills into practice  
Instructor Leigh Anne Jasheway
jasheway
Leigh Anne has been a comedy and inspirational speaker and writer for 21 years and has 24 published books. She is also a stand-up comedian and improviser.

I believe that the ability to make lightness and funny out of life is a super power and if I can help others tap into that super power, I'm serving my mission.
https://www.writersonlineworkshops.com/courses/comedy-writing-workshop?utm_source=course&utm_campaign=wow-kra-nl-170710&utm_content=955233_UNV_WD170710&utm_medium=email

No comments:

Post a Comment