2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2015

PROFITABLE online business

My story...   

I saw you speak in January, which is when I first learned about Inbox Empire and was introduced to your work. 



I was at one of the lowest points in my life, and seeing your presentation literally changed everything for me. 

First, I Quit My Job!    

  • I Bought Inbox Empire in February  
  • Launched weekly newsletter in April
  • I was spending about 6 hours/week running the newsletter by myself.  I was making enough money to quit my job by October!  
My Partner Was Able To Quit His Job Too!    
  • My partner of 5 years is a business analyst, and because of the amount of profit my newsletter has been making, we decided to start paying him a salary and he recently was able to quit his job, too, to help me full-time with the non-writing aspects of the newsletter.
  • Now my partner and I are free to live and travel wherever we want, we're making more money than we ever have before, and we're working just a few hours a week.  

Unbelievable Success!
  • I'm making more money than I've ever made in my life even though I presently only spend about 10 hours/week on my newsletter. This has been the most enjoyable "job" I've ever had. I feel like I'm living a dream.  I love writing about my topic, reading about what's going on in my field, and making new relationships with experts who have been beyond delighted to be featured as panelists. 
  • My list has already grown to 17,384 and is growing by 150+ new subscribers a day!    
  • The best part is I can focus my full energy into improving the website and serving this community I'm passionate about. I can't believe this is my full-time "job" now! 
        
Traffic to our Website   

  • Before I got started with Inbox Empire, I had okay traffic to my website, but I couldn't think of any way to monetize it. The ads on the website were barely making enough money to pay for the hosting and domain fees. I was basically running a public service website in my spare time because I'm passionate about the topic and wanted to share what I've    learned with other people in the field.  Inbox Empire showed me how to monetize the traffic we were getting, and as a side effect, also dramatically increasing the traffic.     
       
  • This month *last year*, before the launch of our newsletter, our website had 50,175 visits and 38,249 unique visitors.       
  • This month *this year* our website had 317,672 visits and 208,760 unique visitors to the site.  That's a massive increase in traffic which I believe is almost solely based on our weekly inbox magazine.       
  • This increase in traffic has allowed us to spread our message to more people than we ever thought possible.  
http://www.inboxempire.com/?inf_contact_key=a8da8e657b11aff08569b7f4ab794f7ea00a7aaecf5f85066d295b539d652704

No comments:

Post a Comment