You'll Love This VIP Program If:
- You want to improve your writing and learn how to get published
- You're looking for savings — year around!
- You want access to exclusive events, resources, and promotions
For more than 90 years, Writer's Digest has been inspiring writers. We offer online writing courses, books on writing, and other resources to help you get started in writing. Fuel your passion for writing with the Writer's Digest VIP Program.
You'll have access to the best writing resources, markets, competitions, tips, prompts, and more. For example, if you're ready to get your book or novel published, you'll need to find an agent. You can do this by searching listings for book publishers, magazines, literary agents, contests, and more on WritersMarket.com.
Looking for an online writing class? Take one of our workshops from Writer's Digest University and get one-on-one attention and professional, personalized critiques of your writing, all on your schedule and at home! Browse top instructional videos on writing and getting published with our Writer's Digest Tutorials or read articles and tips from Writer's Digest magazine.
Become a VIP member today and start saving money now!
Your One-Year VIP Membership Includes:
- One-year subscription to Writer's Digest magazine (retail value: $47.92 or $57.97)
- One-year of online access to WritersMarket.com (retail value: $39.99)
- Access to THREE online instructional writing presentations: 1. A 75-minute video presentation entitled 10 Practical Tips for More Consistent, Productive Writing provides tactics every writer can use to improve writing habits and see projects through to completion. (retail value: $79.00) 2. A one-hour video presentation entitled Dirty Little Secrets: Learn How the Publishing Industry Really Works to Become a More Successful Author, where author and Writer's Digest publisher Phil Sexton gives insider tips on how you can make the publishing industry work for your book. (retail value: $39.99) 3. A one-hour audio presentation entitled Quit Your Day Job, where author Elizabeth Sims discusses how to go about making a living as a writer. (retail value: $39.00)
- 10% off Writer's Digest University workshops
- 20% off Writer's Digest Competition entries
- 10% off all purchases made at the Writer's Digest Shop throughout the year. Some exclusions apply.
- 15% off Writer's Digest Tutorial subscriptions.
- Free standard shipping on U.S. orders from the Writer's Digest Shop throughout the year.