This live webinar will help you realize the tools you can use now to set goals to put yourselfon a path to publication. How many picture book manuscripts do you need, and what should they be about? How do you really get an agent, and what does an agent really do? How does a manuscript get made into a published book?
Danielle and Julie have been working together happily since 2013, when they were just starting out as an agent and an author (respectively). Over the course of the three years they've worked together they've sent out submissions, gone through book negotiations, sold five books, worked through numerous revisions, planned marketing for book publications and much more. Take this opportunity to learn from a two-woman publishing power team.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to make sure your picture book manuscripts stand out in a crowded marketplace
- What an author platform is, and how to use it to your advantage
- Querying tips so you can land an agent
- What an author can do to ensure the best working relationship for a long and fruitful writing career
- What an editor really does, and how to work with one