2024

“I’m not a businessman, I’m a business, man.” — Jay Z

Pages

Friday, November 18, 2016

The Proctor Gallagher Matrixx

It only takes one idea to make it.


Then what?

  • You need to know what steps to take.
  • You need to have the resources and contacts at your fingertips.
  • You need to decide what you’re willing to do and what you’re willing to give to make your idea a reality.
  • And you have to take action NOW.

In the fast-paced, ever-changing world we’re a part of innovators are everything, and if you aren’t taking action – someone is … and if they aren’t already, they’ll be reaping the benefits.

In my late twenties and thirties, I developed the habit of study. I followed my mentors every step as if I were their shadow.

They bought a book; I bought that book.

They subscribed to a magazine; I subscribed to that magazine.

They were speaking somewhere; I was in the audience.

These things had EVERYTHING to do with the successes I’ve had over the past 40 plus years.

The most valuable time I ever spent, was in person with my mentors where I could pick their brain, study and mimic their behavior and hear them speak in a live setting.

http://proctorgallaghermatrixx.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment